Make an impact with this really big and elongated brochure.
These are great for:
Spa services menu
Art exhibit program
First choose your color output -
- 4/4 - Full color on both sides.
- 4/1 - Full color one side, greyscale on the back side.
- 4/0 - Full color one side, nothing on the back.
Next, choose the paper type that meets your needs:
- Matte Text - High quality paper you would use for copies and letterhead. Choose 70# or 80#
- Gloss Text - High quality paper you would use for copies and letterhead with a glossy finish. Choose 80# or 100#
- Matte Cover Stock - A 110lb card stock that does not have a shiny appearance on either site. Choose 60#, 80#, 100#, or 110#
- Gloss Cover Stock - C2S card stock that appears shiny on both sides. C2S refers to it being coated on both sides. Choose 12pt or 14pt
- Gloss Cover / Matte Back - C1S stands for glossy on one side, matte on the other. Choose 12pt or 14pt
Printed on an 11x17 sheet of paper folds nicely to 5.5 x17 inches.
Here are the detailed specifications when setting up your files:
||11.25 x 17.25
||288 x 442
||5175 x 3375
|11 x 17
||282 x 435
||792 x 1224
All of our flyers are printed on FSC certified paper.